To get started, create your username and password to gain private access to the course!
Web Site and eCourse Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to download two copies of the audio file and online access for two individuals to all eCourse materials on The Center for Thriving Relationships's Thriving Sex web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: 1) modify or copy the materials; 2) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); 3) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Center for Thriving Relationships's web site; 4) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or 5) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Center for Thriving Relationships at any time.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on this web site are provided "as is". The Center for Thriving Relationships does not guarantee the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall The Center for Thriving Relationships or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Center for Thriving Relationships's Internet site, even if Center for Thriving Relationships or a Center for Thriving Relationships authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Center for Thriving Relationships does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are 100% accurate, complete, or current. The Center for Thriving Relationships may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Center for Thriving Relationships does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: The Center for Thriving Relationships is not responsible for the contents of any of the sites linked to in this eCourse. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Center for Thriving Relationships of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own discretion.
General Terms and Conditions
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. By purchasing this course, you consent to receiving our newsletter, updates, announcement and free gifts. You may unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences at any time. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.